Thursday, December 18, 2008

RM 36,000,000 Job

Its confirmed, i am going to quit whatever i am doing now and i will devote myself to do one thing and one thing only.....shoe throwing! Why, you might ask? This is why ; NSTP reported that the Arabs are in bidding war to get hold of the shoes that was thrown at George W. Bush. It has reached a staggering RM 36,000,000 for the shoe.

Can you imagine that, RM 36,000,000.....wow....for throwing shoes! At last my years of softball practise during my younger days do come good. Hahahaha......to those who laughed at me for playing softball and not football or basketball.........now eat your words, or better, eat my shoes. I am going to be rich but unlike the Iraqi guy, i won't miss.

Ok, step 1......i must start the practise starting tomorrow....hmmmm....for RM 36,000,000 i think i better start now.

Step 2 : i must go and check again the photo in the newspaper what shoes did our fren used. Then i will try to find similar shoes in Melaka. I will make some modifications though, like tying the shoe with with an elastic string so that i could pull it back after hitting the target. Hahahaha...i can even smell the money now!

Step 3 : Must be prepared to have broken arm and ribs, must do more push ups to strenthen my arms. My super elastic-doubly protected with layers of fat- belly should be able to protect my ribs.

Step 4 : This is the hardest part, who to throw at huh? Our fren President Bush wont dare to step outside the White House until he retires so now a bit susah! The person must be hated.....despised....the face must make people sick once you lay your eyes on him. Wah....this is harder than i think! So now i have to think...think...think!

I wonder throwing at mother inlaws can get RM 36,000.000 or not?

No comments: